Serenity Spa at Bay Point
Frequently Asked Questions
What treatment would be best for me?
- Our spa professionals are on hand to help you assess problem areas and choose a treatment to best fit your needs.
What time should I arrive for my appointment?
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your service. After you’ve slipped into a plush spa robe, you can enjoy the relaxation lounge with a glass of champagne or fruit infused water until our spa therapist collects you for your service.
What if I can’t make my appointment or I’m running late?
- Appointments may be canceled 24 hours before the scheduled time at no charge. Any cancellation within 4 hours of the appointment or no-show appointments will be charged in full. A 24-hour cancellation is required for all spa packages. Arriving late will simply limit the time of your treatment. Your treatment will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed. Please call and inform the spa if you expect to be late.
What should I wear?
- Plush robes and slippers will be provided as well as a private locker for your personal belongings. We invite you to undress to the level of your comfort. During all treatments, the body is fully draped except the portion of the body that is being treated. Most body treatments request that you disrobe completely, however, the utmost discretion will be used to ensure privacy at all times.
What should I expect in the spa?
- The spa environment is one of relaxation and rejuvenation. We strive to create a calming space for everyone to unwind and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the busy world outside. Please respect this space by refraining from loud talking, cell phone usage or disruptive behaviors.
I am/may be pregnant. Can I still receive treatments?
- Many spa treatments can be therapeutic to expecting moms, but for your safety and the safety of your baby, please inform the spa attendant of your pregnancy at the time of reservation.
Should I tip my therapist? How much?
- As with any service orientated industry, gratuity is greatly appreciated. 15-20% is customary for service that meets or exceeds expectations.