The opportunities for excitement, adventure and family fun are limitless at Sheraton Bay Point Resort. From unbeatable on-site activities to an assortment of nearby Panama City Beach, Florida attractions, there are plenty of things to do while vacationing with us:
Indulge in a spa day, hit the golf course or soak up the sunshine at the beach at Sheraton Bay Point Resort.
St. Andrews State Park
Florida's most visited state park, St. Andrews State Park offers travelers to Panama City Beach scenic hiking trails, coastal camping grounds and boat tours. A shuttle to the park is also available for resort guests.
Spanning 2,900 acres and boasting 12 hiking and biking trails, Conservation Park is a must-visit for wildlife lovers and families seeking adventure in Panama City Beach.
Camp Helen State Park
Embark on a day trip to Camp Helen Park, a former vacation camp which offers plenty of things to do, including swimming and fishing in beautiful Lake Powell.
Head to one of the Gulf Coast's most pristine beaches, Shell Island. One of locals' and visitors' favorite spots, Shell Island is a 7-mile long uninhabited island brimming with wildlife such as deer, nesting shorebirds, crabs, and endangered loggerhead and green sea turtles.
Shopping in Panama City Beach
Indulge in some retail therapy while vacationing in Panama City Beach. Pier Park, the area's most dynamic shopping destination, features an array of locally-owned boutiques, plus a mix of large retailers and compelling dining opportunities.
Activities for Families
- Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center: For an exciting family outing in Panama City Beach, visit Emerald Falls Recreation Center, where you'll find mini-golf, an arcade, go-carts and more.
- Gulf World Marine Park: No trip to Panama City Beach is complete without a trip to Gulf World Marine Park, where the kids can swim with dolphins or watch a sea lion show.
- Shipwreck Island Water Park: Families will love activities like waterslides, a wave pool and a lazy river.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not: Explore the "odditorium," and other quirky attractions, such as a 7-D moving theater and a mirror maze.
Panama City Beach is home to several festivals throughout the year. Find out what's going on during your stay:
- New Year's Eve Beach Ball Drop
- PCB Mardi Gras & Music Festival (February)
- Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally (April)
- SpringJam (April)
- Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam (September)
- Lobster Festival & Tournament (September)
- Pirates of the High Seas Festival (October)
- Ironman Florida (November)
- Beach Home for the Holidays (Thanksgiving weekend)