Welcome to Sheraton Bay Point Resort! Whether you choose to stay at the resort and take advantage of all of our on-site resort activities, or venture out into the local area, there is something for everyone in Panama City Beach. Find plenty of things to do during your stay with us:
Interested in a beach, golf, or spa day? Whatever kind of relaxation you're craving, you can find everything you're looking for without ever leaving the resort.
St. Andrews State Park
St. Andrews State Park is the most visited state park in Florida, and Sheraton Bay Point is happy to offer a complimentary shuttle to the park. Visit for hiking trails, coastal camping grounds, and island boat tours.
Panama City Beach's Conservation Park spans 2,900 acres and is dedicated to forestry and habitat restoration for the area's native wildlife. Choose from 12 hiking and biking trails, ranging from .6 to 11 miles.
Camp Helen State Park
Previously a private vacation camp for an area textile mill, Camp Helen State Park is now available for day trips of hiking, swimming, and both freshwater and ocean fishing. This park also includes a massive coastal dune lake, Lake Powell.
While there are dozens of shopping options to choose from in Panama City Beach, you will find the largest and most diverse selection at Pier Park. The shopping complex is home to several large retailers, in addition to dozens of locally owned specialty businesses. With 125 stores and services, you can shop, dine, and explore all day.
- Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center: For an exciting family outing, visit Emerald Falls Recreation Center, where you'll find mini-golf, an arcade, go-carts and more.
- Gulf World Marine Park: No trip to Panama City Beach is complete without a trip to Gulf World Marine Park. Swim with dolphins or watch a sea lion show for an unforgettable day with the family.
- Shipwreck Island Water Park: Have a day filled with fun in the sun at Shipwreck Island Water Park, including waterslides, a wave pool, and a lazy river.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not: Explore the odditorium, then take your pick of family friendly activities: a laser race, a 7-D moving theater, or a mirror maze.
Panama City Beach is home to several festivals throughout the year. Find out what's going on during your stay:
- New Year's Eve Beach Ball Drop
- PCB Mardi Gras & Music Festival (February)
- Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally (April)
- SpringJam (April)
- Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam (September)
- Lobster Festival & Tournament (September)
- Pirates of the High Seas Festival (October)
- Ironman Florida (November)
- Beach Home for the Holidays (Thanksgiving weekend)
Local Attractions in Panama City Beach
- Camp Helen State Park
- Conservation Park
- Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center
- Frank Brown Park
- Gulf World Marine Park
- Pier Park
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Shell Island
- Shipwreck Island Water Park
- St Andrews State Park
- ZooWorld Zoological and Botanical Conservatory